International Network Systems are experts in the design, engineering and constructions of terrestrial fiber optic networks that support submarine fiber optic cable installations.
Paramount to the installation of a submarine fiber optic cable system is a reliable and robust terrestrial network. International Network Systems are experts in the design, engineering and constructions of terrestrial fiber optic networks that both directly and indirectly support submarine fiber optic cable installations. With a comprehensive knowledge of the components associated with the development of terrestrial fiber optic networks, International Network Systems has the ability to provide clients with short and long haul solutions, which are custom tailored to the specific project requirements.
Civil Construction Services Offered:
- Outside plant design, engineering and construction
- Manhole, handhole and cable vault supply and installation
- Directional drilling
- Terrestrial cable installation, splicing and testing
- Provision of Submarine Cable Armor Protection(Split pipe / Uraduct)
- Aerial cable design and installation
- Innerduct / subduct installation
- Terrestrial boring
- Dark fiber lease agreements / procurement
- Backhaul design and construction
- Dry plant maintenance
- Materials procurement and delivery
- Other Services as may be Requested
International Network Systems has the ability to provide full design, engineering and construction of both traditional and modular terminal stations. With construction experience in remote regions of the world, International Network Systems has the ability to develop terminal station solutions for any application regardless of location.
Terminal Station Services Offered:
- Design, engineering and construction of traditional fixed or modular terminal stations
- Site design inclusive of foundation, utilities, property procurement
- Installation of HVAC, Fire Suppression, Alarms, Battery Plants and other critical support functions
- Logistics and Transport of modular terminal stations
- Installation of terminal gear and optical components
- Other Services as may be requested
Horizontal Directional Drilling
The landing of submarine cable systems on beaches and the foreshore is often discouraged by permitting authorities due to the potential environmental impact associated with excavating the beach front. As an alternative to trenching and in efforts to expedite permit timelines, International Network Systems offers Horizontal Directional Drilling services to submarine cable system owners. Horizontal Directional Drilling minimizes the environmental impact associated with the submarine cable installation and provides a robust conduit, which protects the cable through the surf zone and foreshore area. Horizontal Directional Drilling can be completed in all types of soil conditions and is a proven method of providing enhanced cable protection while ensuring environmental and ecological responsibility.